You can achieve an optimal level of physical fitness by making subtle changes to your lifestyle and sticking with them. Here are 3 fitness activities that can conveniently fit in your lifestyle:
1. Walk or jog a mile before work, take a brisk walk during your lunch break, and then cap it off with another walk or jog after work.
2. Set a goal to implement some stair climbing into your daily routine by eliminating ALL elevator usage.
3. For muscle maintenance, which is a crucial component of physical fitness, perform 1 to 2 sets of about 8 to 10 whole-body exercises with resistance (i.e. body weight, dumbbells, tubing) just 3 days a week.
Questions? Ask the health and wellness expert you can trust at www.NinaCheriePhD.com.
- 4mphat2fitspo reblogged this from ninacheriephd and added:
- 4mphat2fitspo likes this
- cocoluvs2smile likes this
- divingbuttfirst reblogged this from ninacheriephd
- melodichaos likes this
- ninacheriephd posted this